WE SEEKS TEACHERS
Our school is growing!
Hayama International School is currently accepting applications for preschool, kindergarten, elementary and substitute teachers. Applicants should consider applying based on the below requirements.
- BA Degree or 4-year equivalent (Preference will be given to candidates possessing the following: Early Childhood Education License, Elementary Teaching License or Education/Child Development Degree.)
- At least two years teaching experience in an international or national school offering programs similar to those of Hayama International School.
- A commitment to collaborating with colleagues to make learning connected, fun and rewarding.
- A commitment to professional development and applying it to classroom practice.
- A commitment to serving in diverse school and cultural settings.
Our school’s location is excellent for outdoor-minded enthusiasts. We are located overlooking the ocean and have various parks and hiking trails within a few minutes walk from the school. We offer a competitive salary (based on teaching experience and education), full support for Japanese Working Visa and transportation allowance.
Location and Working Conditions:
Yokoskua, Kanagawa – International Preschool/Kindergarten/Elementary teacher
Part time, 8:30-15:30, Full Time 8:30-17:00 Monday-Friday, 5 days a week
Working with children 2-12 years old
Starting April 2016
Send cover letter and CV/resume with your philosophy of education and preferred position to: Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org